Thursday, July 15, 2010

Teaching a Dog to Skateboard!!!


Cheri, from Along Life's Highway, recently posted a video of a bulldog skateboarding. She asked if I knew how to teach a dog skateboarding. I have no idea how to do anything with a skateboard except falling off and damaging myself. It's pathetic. I'm lucky if I can walk down a flight of stairs without landing in a heep at the bottom. I did find some instructions about dogs and skateboards on You Tube though. With enough patience and treats you can teach a dog how to do anything. Well, anything but doing the laundry and washing the dishes. That's too bad. I could really use some help around here.

 

Here's another video of a very talented dog showing us all up.




Bulldogs skateboarding are funnier than Jack Russells. There's something inherently funny about a bulldog.

No comments: