Friday, July 30, 2010

Flea Market



Last weekend I visited a Flea market in Seekonk, Massachusetts. My consignment space has not been doing well lately, so something customer tempting was needed to cover the pathetic shelves. The flea market is held every summer Sunday in a remarkably shadeless field that also hosts a speedway. In other words, it was hotter than blazes. Since I did find a few things, the suffering was worth it. The two mirrors set me back $4.00 for the pair. If you look in the reflection on the right, you'll see my fingers snapping the picture. At least you can't see the rest of me. Horrors! 

 

A pretty butterfly necklace. I think it's pretty anyway.



I've always had a soft spot for Tinkerbell. This is actually a jewelry box. I paid $3.00 for it.



This Kate Greenaway lady was $2.00. She's printed on some kind of porcelain. Though the frame is a little sad, I don't mind the chippiness.



There's nothing better than a good day buying cheap stuff.


No comments: