Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winston and Toby





This is Winston, a very old Beagle I sat last weekend. Poor Winston had a trying time, as his home has a backyard similar to a  poop covered ski slope, and he rolled to the bottom after losing his footing and stumbling. Coming to a rest, he lay there on his back, with his legs sticking up straight in the air. Thinking he was dead, I nearly had a heart attack. After a minute, he righted himself and tottered off. Needless to say, I was VERY relieved!  


     


This is Toby, Winston's brother. Toby came from a Beagle rescue, and can be nervous around strangers. Fortunately, he likes me just fine. I love what his ears are doing in this picture. He looks like he's ready to take off like a helicopter. He's a very sweet thing who drools a lot.
                                                                           
                                  


Here's one more picture of Toby. Toby is a perfect name for a Beagle.

No comments: