Friday, January 29, 2010

National Puzzle Day


The squirrels need to move over, since January twenty-ninth is National Puzzle Day. I bet you didn't even know there WAS a National Puzzle Day! Neither did I, until I read something about it in an email I received. It's not an official national day, that would require an act of Congress, and they're much too busy doing Lord knows what to complicate our lives.  Regardless of that, puzzles are great fun, and help keep our minds active, so we're less likely to develop Alzheimer's disease as we age. To celebrate the day; do a crossword, tackle a sudoku, visit the Logic Puzzle Museum, dig out your old Rubik Cube, or do a jigsaw. Here's a LINK  to a pet jigsaw to keep you busy on this special day. If that's not enough, go to a website called Passion For Puzzles for all kinds of puzzle fun and information.
                                                                                    
                                                                     
Speaking of puzzles and websites, I starting designing my own website using Google last night. Talk about a puzzlement! Help!                                  

    

No comments: