Sunday, December 13, 2009

Taunton Flea Market

Last weekend I went to the Taunton Flea Market in Taunton, Ma. The market, in an unstable old mill building, looked capable of collapsing if sneezed or coughed at. Though only opened a few months ago, there were many vendors selling their wares. There were antiques, new and vintage jewelry, items from Morocco, tires, pictures to hang on the wall, paper stuff, and anything else you may want in a fit of insanity. There was even a man who made musical instruments. Here's a photo of some of the things I bought to sell in my shop space.


I really like the pillow with the sequins. It only cost  $3.50. The vase came from Morocco, and the plate has a medieval "hunting the unicorn" scene.Though I don't usually like collecters plates, I do like anything remotely medieval. If no one buys the plate, I'll hang it on my own wall.

http://tauntonfleamarket.com/

No comments: