Thursday, December 31, 2009

Four Cute Kitties




This fat little kitty is named Sophie. Though Sophie is on diet food, she's still gaining weight. This is probably because she has three siblings, and likes to eat their food when bowls are unguarded. No food is left unvacuumed. Cubby Sophie waddles when she walks!




This is Sophie's brother, Elvis. Elvis is the official greeter of this home. When I arrive, he's always at the door to usher me in. He likes to rub the back of my head with his face when I sit on the sofa. He's a friendly kitty.





The third member of this feline family is Cali. As you can see, Cali only has one ear. The removed ear used to bend like a Scottish Fold's, and was always getting infected, so the vet removed the bend. She doesn't seem to mind.



Nadia is number four. She's a shy kitty who always has the look of impending doom. Though disappointed by previous world ending events, she's holding great promise for 2012.

2 comments:

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

Oh!My!Gosh! The look of impending doom...we have had cats with that expression and I never knew what to call it! Thanks for the chuckle:)
Sonya

LunaKris said...

I'm glad you liked Nadia the Kitty of Doom. She's such a shy little girl, it took a while until she realized I was her friend, and not a giant monster set to destroy! All my furry clients have their own personalities.