Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Apatchy, Magoo and a Stuffed Bear



This familiar face belongs to Apatchy. I wrote about Apatchy in a previous post recounting the loss of his Springer Spaniel sister, Sophia. Much to Apatchy's dismay, his stint as an only dog didn't last very long. He is now the not so proud big brother of Magoo, a youthful and energetic Golden Retriever puppy who just won't stop no matter what. 


He is cute though!



I'm required to keep "the boys" separate to avoid crabby moments. When left alone, Magoo stays in his special crate, so Apatchy won't loose his mind. I love the way Apatchy crosses his legs all dainty. 


  

Magoo's looking a bit guilty about something.



Yikes! There's a stuffed bear on the balcony! I'm not quite sure what to say about the bear, except it does look fierce in a bear sort of way.  


2 comments:

lifeshighway said...

And how does a house with a puppy manage to keep a stuffed bear from being mangled.

Dang it, I wish the bear was outside.

LunaKris said...

The balcony has a door so the puppy can't reach the bear.

I think the bear should be outside too.