Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pet Sitting and Junking

Hello! I'm a pet sitter from Rhode Island who also dabbles in junking. To be honest, I know very little about computers and posting, but I'm hoping to learn. Be patient if I make a HUGE mess. For the past month my friend Linda and I have been renting a space at a consignment store in Cumberland, Rhode Island. We've gone to yard sales, flea markets, estate sales, and the occasional auction. We can't tell what's good, and what's old tat, but we're having a lot of fun. We just buy what we like ourselves.


My pet sitting business has been in operation for over seven years. Because I own my own business, I never know what to expect on a month to month basis. As I like to say, "Every day is an adventure." The pets are sweet, and I thoroughly enjoy caring for them. If I can learn to create a blog, maybe I think about a website.

No comments: