Friday, May 7, 2010

Don't Even THINK of Parking Here!



This little furball is named Gremlin. He and his brother Rufus live in an apartment complex made from an old converted mill building. The building has an elevator, brick interior walls and many nice architectural details. The only thing really wrong with it is the miniscule number of guest parking spots available to visitors. I can't park in my client's reserved space, as he leaves his car behind when taking vacations. There are five parking spots available to nonresidents. It seems that EVERY time it rains, ALL the spots are full, so I have to park about a MILE away. Talk about a pain! 

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest. I feel much better. 


    

I'll stop now.



Like his brother, Rufus is a mass of fur that requires a lion trim in the summer. Both these cats are very friendly, and love it when I sit down so they can get on my lap. Like many Persian cats, they're prone to runny eyes. Since they don't enjoy having their eyes wiped off, they turn their heads away so I can't see what I'm doing. Sometimes I think I'm cleaning their flat little noses instead of their eyes. They have the cleanest noses of any cat in the state. 


  

Gremlin is looking a bit cranky in this picture.



I like this picture of Rufus better than the other one.



O.K.

No comments: